Trump a light-worker?

I'm currently working on a healer's bio of sorts as a personal archive that may be of interest to others who've traveled a similar path, which I hope to publish here in the next few months. It'll include my experience going from an evangelical belief system to the New-Age toxic positivity movement and how they're often two sides of the same coin. In the meantime, I came across a fascinating bit of "channeled" info. I haven't completely let go of my woo-girl days that I'll be covering in the bio. I've noticed a strange phenomenon in the lightworker community. People actually think Donald Trump is a lightworker.

Maybe it's not so strange. I've seen people, especially women, treat abusers as victims in New Age and Pagan circles. From what I observed in the '90s and early aughts, these abusers have to start out by using performance progressivism to get women to fall for it. While I don't think Trump has any loyalty to a party, he's definitely now aligned himself with the Republican party, so there's clearly been a marriage between the right wing and woo that didn't appear as prevalent when I was much more active in that community.

I don't know much about the collective known as the Circle of the Angelic Realms besides what's on their website and Twitter, but they hit the nail on the head with this one (video at end of post). I don't belong to a political party, so please don't go all "you dumb LiBRul snoWflaKe" on me. And yes, I'm still a Pagan polytheist, but:

A graphic of a deep purple galaxy with many stars with white text that reads, "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ from Hamlet, William Shakespeare
Meme credit: Trish Deneen

"This is an opportunity for learning more discernment. It's a turning point for healing." ~ Mikha'el through the Circle of the Angelic Realms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual and Healing Properties of Smoky Quartz

How to Make a Gem Elixir

Walnut - Witchcraft Tree for Fertility Magic, Healing and Transitions