Intro

Greetings and welcome to my new spiritual blog home.  I'm Trish Deneen, the former editor for the Pagan site at BellaOnline.com - The Voice of Women.  I have two main reasons for creating this blog.  The first is as a place to post my thoughts on different aspects of spirituality.  I expect it for the most part to take more of a personal diary tone but one which may find like minds who find value in it.

I have found over the years that I despise labels, and I no longer try to define myself in those terms.  This is a place to explore my spiritual evolution.  Some of the older articles I post are likely to be glimpses of a point in time rather than represent my current practices or beliefs which don't necessarily follow any particular party line as far as Pagans or Christians are concerned.  I've always seemed to live my life in the mid way.  I can stand in a circle and see many points therein, but I still stand in my own place.  I hope my writings will inspire or give solace to those who are as tired of labels and dogmatists as I am.

© 2011-2012 Trish Deneen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual and Healing Properties of Smoky Quartz

How to Make a Gem Elixir

Walnut - Witchcraft Tree for Fertility Magic, Healing and Transitions