My Yule Night #2: The Tomten

Tomten from Scandinavian lore. Credit: Wikimedia Commons/Public Domain

Good Yule to you and yours. As promised in my first Yule post this year, I'm back with a little snippet of what I'll be doing for my day two devotional Yule celebration. According to author Mike Smith, the Tomten is a sort of house spirit. I'll be making an offering of cooked oats with a little honey and a big pat of butter. I'll also offer my gratitude in the form of prayers for supporting my household. I'm sharing some of my Yule practice as inspiration. It's not meant to be a dogmatic suggestion. In other words, you do you.

If you want to learn more, check out Mike Smith's quick video below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual and Healing Properties of Smoky Quartz

How to Make a Gem Elixir

Walnut - Witchcraft Tree for Fertility Magic, Healing and Transitions