Crystal Article Update

Here are the latest in my crystal articles at HubPages which is part of my self-challenge to complete 30 articles in 30 days.  I'm a little behind, so am not sure if I'll make it with other plans I have coming up but this sort of challenge is always worth the effort to get creative juices flowing.  It's also a bonus to get me working with crystals again.

Metaphysical and healing properties of:


My goal is to write a couple more articles about purple stones and then write a combination purple stone directory and informational article on the purple ray and it's properties.

© Trish Deneen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual and Healing Properties of Smoky Quartz

How to Make a Gem Elixir

Walnut - Witchcraft Tree for Fertility Magic, Healing and Transitions