Holy Harmony by Jonathan Goldman

I've recently discovered Jonathan Goldman who creates beautiful music for healing and meditation.  I used to be much more in the loop regarding these types of artists when I worked in the alternative health field.  I'm sorry I've missed out on Mr. Goldman's work all these years, but I'm making up for it now.

This music is from his CD Holy Harmony.  From the Amazon description, this music includes sounds of:
" ...tuning forks of the complete healing codes of the Bible, and the choral chant of YHSVH, an ancient Hebrew sacred name of Christ."
To me, this is a deeply prayerful piece.



You can learn more about Jonathan Goldman at his website.

© Trish Deneen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual and Healing Properties of Smoky Quartz

How to Make a Gem Elixir

Walnut - Witchcraft Tree for Fertility Magic, Healing and Transitions