Ley Lines in America

Bell Rock, Sedona, Arizona - a region said to be a power vortex along ley lines.
Photo credit Christiane1956, Pixabay

One of my newest articles at Squidoo is becoming one of my most popular (note, Squidoo is now defunct, so this article has been moved to HubPages).  I've always been fascinated by the ley line theory and sacred sites.  If you believe the earth has grid system of energy points, then you might enjoy my intro article:  Ley Lines in America.  It's actually about ley lines in North and South America.  There were already articles there on ley lines in other parts of the world so I decided to focus on the Americas.  Enjoy.

© Trish Deneen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual and Healing Properties of Smoky Quartz

How to Make a Gem Elixir

Walnut - Witchcraft Tree for Fertility Magic, Healing and Transitions